QUESTIONS + ANSWERS
- DO YOU REALLY HAVE FREE AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION?Yes we do, just take the Chicago Transit Authority Blue Line Train from Chicago O’Hare Airport to our stop at Damen Avenue. Walk 2 SHORT blocks west to 2014 West Wabansia St. You will have to pay your fare at O’Hare airport to board the train, but we will deduct the fee from your bill at check-in. This is the easiest and most convenient way to travel. Must redeem at check-in; only available for bookings made through urbanholidaylofts.com.
- IS IT TRUE THAT YOU OFFER FREE PARKING?Yes, it is true that there is free parking available! Please email email@example.com for more information.
- DO YOU HAVE TOWELS AND LINENS? Yes, we supply pillows, blankets, sheets and towels free of charge, so no need to bring your own.
- DO YOU OFFER LUGGAGE STORAGE?Yes, absolutely, both before check-in and after check-out.
- WHO CAN STAY AT URBAN HOLIDAY LOFTS?Anyone over 18 years of age who is not from the Chicago area (“60” zip-code on driver’s license) can stay at Urban Holiday Lofts. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation less than 48-hours before your expected day of arrival, you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the first night of your stay.
- IS THERE SECURITY?Yes, we offer 24 hour manned reception, recording security cameras , security key-cards, security lockers, and a self contained building with on-site facilities.
- WHAT TIME IS CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT?Check-in: 3pm
- DO YOU HAVE FREE BREAKFAST? We do. Coffee, tea, milk, bagels, hot and cold cereal are available each morning.
- WHAT SHOULD WE DO IN CHICAGO? We are native Chicagoans and we love the Windy City. We would love to help you plan your itinerary. Just ask us, we’re here to help.
Please Note: Credit Card required to hold reservation. In case of no-show, a total of 1 night for entire group will be charged.